Areas of Special Audit Concern
- Adult Education may not supplant the K-12 program. No high school courses can be offered ONLY through adult education.
- Counseling of concurrent students must be completed (with dated signatures) before student enrollment.
- Break time cannot be claimed for apportionment.
- A full hour of student attendance may not be given for classes that meet for fewer than 60 minutes.
- Minute-by-minute individual attendance must be claimed in a lab class where a required attendance time is not set or mandated.
Back to Top